Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Date is Set!

I finally have my actual flight itinerary!  Next Wednesday I'll be flying to LA where I'm am so excited and blessed to have a two day layover to visit some very dear friends!  Then on Oct. 28 I'll be flying out for the land on the other side of the world!  I'm getting really excited, but I'm also still very scared.  I was really struggling and hurting last week with the sense that I feel like I'm giving up so much in leaving friends and family behind. Father graciously showed me that it's not really so much about my losing something,  but more so the need for surrender so that I can receive a new gift and calling that He has for me.

He does not have a will for each of us that is not good.  In His love He wants what is best for us, in His wisdom He knows what is best for us, in His sovereignty He has the power to make the best happen.

Thank you for continuing to lift me up.

Blessings, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment