Yay!! I just bought a bike! :) I had to go to a bike shop that was literally called the "Giant" bike shop...(they have bikes for giant people like myself). It was a little pricy...but it was the only place I could find one that actually fit me.
So, after purchasing it, I got to ride it home to my apartment...
Before starting my first bike riding adventure I shot up some quick words to the Father,....cleared my mind of the looming potential hazards,....and began to do the weave through crowds of people, zooming motor bikes, blaring city buses, and taxis.
Bicyclist rules include:
1. ring your bell and go
2. don't be surprised if a motor bike, car, or pedestrian comes out right in front of you at any moment.
3. sometimes even if a car is coming, you should just go anyways... the driver expects you to and he will slow down for you (hopefully)
Anyways, I made it home with out too many close calls. PTL! :)
Oh the Adventures to be had!!
Blessings~
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment