It's amazing to think that this school year is almost over! Just 5 short weeks left! I feel a mixture of both sadness, and excited-relief...sad that my wonderful class of 4th graders will be leaving me (some students are moving back to their home countries, and the rest moving up to 5th grade). I am also super excited for all the plans my Father is putting into place for this summer! I'll be doing 40 hours of language study, volunteering at a chinese/english kindergarten in Shanghai, studying the good book with friends, helping out with a "Teacher-Training Class" that the teachers at my school are putting on for other Chinese teachers, and spending time with some dear friends from CA who are flying out to visit me for 3 weeks! And hopefully in-between all that business, taking time to be still and know that He IS the great I AM.
I need to continually be renewed in His love for the world and a true sense of urgency in sharing....
Yesterday I had the joy of visiting the university with a couple good friends. We yarp walked around the huge campus, made friends with a student, shared with her (or at least my friend who speaks very good Chinese did), and I was stretched again to the max in my chinese language ability. I'm excited for all the connections that the Father is providing with college students and Chinese friends.
He has a plan,
He has a purpose,
He has the power,
and we have no excuse.
For greater is He that is in us, than He that is in the world.....
No comments:
Post a Comment