Its been raining quite a bit here this last week. I'm grateful for my water-proof jacket which keeps me mostly dry getting to and from my school. The thing I've discovered though is the extreme importance of having fenders on your bike. Mine fell off several weeks back and I haven't gotten around to getting the parts needed to re-attach it so the result is my whole back side getting completely soaked with filthy rain water splashing up from the street. ugh.
Last night I went and got some Chinese food with a good friend and then took a bus back to our apartments as usual. The "China surprise of the day" turned out to be that when the bus "stopped" at our bus-stop, the driver didn't really STOP, but did a slow roll by and opened the door for us to hop out! haha. mind you, it was going very slow, but still! We had a good laugh about that :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment